ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 15 Running ShoeFeatures:
- Built for the underpronator to mild overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning with a touch of stability.
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight, yet durable synthetic overlays.
- PHF® (Personalized Heel Fit) creates a custom fit as the two layers of memory foam that line the collar mold to your heel.
- ComforDry sockliner offers lightweight cushioning and anti-odor properties for a drier, fresher in-shoe environment.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) is an ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Forefoot: 22 mm/12 mm.
Differential: 10 mm.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.