New Balance MW928
- Leather upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability.
- LIGHTNING DRY® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train.
- A premium, removable foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure while resisting odor.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue for a snug, comfy fit.
- Central lacing system locks the foot in place.
- ABZORB® SBS in the heel provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original ABZORB® with no compression set.
- A new asymmetrical, three-chamber design—N-ergy® technology in the heel provides a supportive cushioning experience as it compresses upon impact.
- ROLLBAR™ Graphite Technology in the midsole with medial and lateral TPU posts for ultimate motion control.
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Last: SL-2
- Product measurements were taken using size 12. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
• Vietnam- Imported
#178 in Shoes,
#143 in Running,
#198 in Casual,
#25 in Casual Shoes
View All New Balance
View All Shoes