New Balance MW928
- Leather upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability.
- LIGHTNING DRY liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable as you train.
- A premium, removable foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure while resisting odor.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue for a snug, comfy fit.
- Central lacing system locks the foot in place.
- ABZORB SBS in the heel provides 5-10% more effective cushioning than original ABZORB with no compression set.
- A new asymmetrical, three-chamber design—N-ergy technology in the heel provides a supportive cushioning experience as it compresses upon impact.
- ROLLBAR Graphite Technology in the midsole with medial and lateral TPU posts for ultimate motion control.
- Walking Strike Path stabilizes the foot through the natural gait cycle.
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Last: SL-2
- Product measurements were taken using size 12. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Mens Shoe Widths
|2A ||B ||D ||2E ||4E ||6E |
|X-Narrow ||Narrow ||Medium ||Wide ||X-Wide ||XX-Wide |
#29 in Shoes,
#29 in Running,
#59 in Casual,
#3 in Casual Shoes
View All New Balance
View All Shoes